Two or more storey - 129 Rue Westpark
Renovated turn-key 4 bedroom property features a beautiful kitchen with quality cabinetry, granite counter-tops and all new "LG" appliances, newly sanded wood floors, recessed lights through-out, 2 renovated bathrooms as well as 1 of the 2 powder rooms, renovated basement. Large fenced backyard with huge patio. See addendum for more details.
Close to schools, parks, public pool, civic center, synagogues, public transportation etc.
Renovations done in 2020:
- New front door has been ordered and will be installed by the seller.
- Front entrance ceramic floor redone.
- Kitchen redone - "Thomasville" wood cabinetry, sink and faucet, counter tops, back-splash and ceramic floor.
- New refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave-fan- All "LG" brand and with warranty.
- New washer/dryer- with warranty.
- Enlarged the entrance between the kitchen and family room.
- Main bathroom renovated.
- Ensuite bathroom renovated.
- Main floor Powder room renovated.
- Added recessed lights throughout the house.
- All the wood floors newly sanded.
- Banister from main level to upstairs- new.
- Stairs and banister from main level to basement- new.
- Basement - newly drywalled and new flooring.
- Basement windows have been ordered and will be installed by seller.
- Laundry room- newly drywalled.
- All the rooms freshly painted.
- Garage freshly painted
Springdale Elementary School
Westpark Elementary School
Lindsay Place High School
Pierrefonds Community High School
ÉCOLE PRIMAIRE SAINT-LUC
ÉCOLE SECONDAIRE DES SOURCES
Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave-fan, Washer/Dryer.
Mirrors in bathrooms and Powder room.
|Year of construction||1966|
|Municipal tax||$4,362 / year|
|School tax||$429 / year|
|Land||7 008 sq|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
6 feet and over
|Bathroom / Washroom||
Adjoining to the master bedroom
Central air conditioning
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Service contract Energir
Park - green area
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||47.0 x 30.0 pi (irregular)|
|Land dimensions||66.7 x 112.0 pi (irregular)|
|Occupation period||30 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2020)||$4,362|
|School taxes (2020)||$429|
|RC||Living room||12.0x11.5 ft||Wood||Open to dining room|
|RC||Dining room||12.0x10.0 ft||Wood||Open to living room|
|RC||Family room||11.7x11.1 ft||Wood|
|RC||Kitchen||23.8x10.0 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Washroom||6.7x5.3 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Master bedroom||17.9x11.10 ft||Wood|
|2||Other||9.8x4.11 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Bedroom||13.3x9.0 ft (irregular)||Wood|
|2||Bathroom||8.10x4.11 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|SS1||Family room||19.11x19.11 ft (irregular)||Floating floor|
|SS1||Home office||11.3x11.0 ft||Floating floor|
|SS1||Washroom||5.0x4.10 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles|
|SS1||Laundry room||7.8x5.10 ft||Concrete||Semi-finished|