Two or more storey - 8490 Rue Marie-Lefranc
This warm and inviting 3 bedroom property is located in a quiet crescent of a family friendly neighborhood. Conveniently close to public transport with easy access to Avenue des Bois/Highway 13. Just 10 minutes to the train station. No neighbors in back and a partial view of the golf course. Ideal for a young family!
The Main Level-
- The flooring on the main level is timelessly elegant traverine which is heated in the living room area, the kitchen and even the powder room.
- The welcoming living room features beautiful bay windows, and a wood fireplace with built-in bookshelves on either side.
- French doors invite you to the spacious dining room.
- Kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, generous counter space, recessed lights and a dinette nook with French doors leading you to the delightful backyard .
- The very spacious master bedroom benefits from beautiful windows inviting abundant light, and a walk-in closet.
- The 2 other bedrooms are of a good size as well.
- The inviting bathroom , surprisingly spacious features a podium bath, a glass shower, 2 pedestal sinks and plenty of storage space.
* - The family room is very well laid out and benefits from a recessed wall perfect for extra storage space. - The 2nd room could be an office or your private gym.
Exterior - - Attractive façade with elegant uni-stone stairs.
- Beautiful landscaping front and back.
- No rear neighbors. The property backs onto the Laval-Sur-Le-Lac golf course.
- The pièce de resistance is the backyard which features a 3-tiered patio made of maintenance free composite material on the upper level and elegant flagstone on the lower levels, a Gazebo covered hot tub, 1 2nd gazebo with a seating area, and a manicured and landscaped lawn bordered by hedges and mature trees providing relaxing intimacy.
- Fenced yard.
- 2 car driveway and a single width garage.
Dishwasher, Light fixtures, 2 gazebos, Hot Tub, Central vacuum and accessories, Blinds, Curtains and rods.
Curtains and rods in the master bedroom, Curtains and rods in the baby's room.
|Year of construction||2001|
|Municipal tax||$3,408 / year|
|School tax||$382 / year|
|Land||3 046 sq|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
6 feet and over
|Bathroom / Washroom||Seperate shower|
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Electric garage door
Wall-mounted air conditioning
Land / Yard lined with hedges
|Distinctive features||No neighbours in the back|
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||24.0 x 40.0 pi (irregular)|
|Land dimensions||36.1 x 418.5 pi (irregular)|
|Municipal Taxes (2021)||$3,408|
|School taxes (2020)||$382|
|RC||Hallway||8.5x4.0 ft (irregular)||Other|
|RC||Living room||18.8x14.1 ft (irregular)||Other||Heated floor|
|RC||Dining room||13.6x11.8 ft||Other||French doors|
|RC||Dinette||6.0x5.6 ft||Other||Heated floor|
|RC||Kitchen||10.10x10.8 ft||Other||Heated floor|
|RC||Washroom||5.1x5.0 ft||Other||Heated floor|
|2||Master bedroom||15.4x13.2 ft (irregular)||Parquetry||Walk-in closet|
|2||Bathroom||14.10x9.3 ft||Ceramic tiles||Separate shower|
|SS1||Family room||21.7x15.7 ft (irregular)||Carpet|
|SS1||Home office||11.6x9.9 ft (irregular)||Floating floor|